Scanning...

Scanning...
There's nothing shiny in the solar system map. The solemn darkness eats away at your soul.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

RLS: I sit too much

That is actually one of the reasons I pulled the starbase down.  I sit in the car on the way to work, then 8 hours of mostly sitting, then driving home, then sitting at home.  Playing EVE is unfortunately less comfortable than sitting on my couch watching Netflix.  Despite the best efforts of my Aeron Chairs, both at home and at work, the couch still wins when I want to relax.

Really I should be out walking/exercising, and I do once in a while, but not regularly.  Sometimes I just stand, so that I'm not sitting.  Reading things like this really opened my eyes to what I needed to change.  That made it harder to play EVE.

I'm looking into getting a Kneeling Chair to see if that helps.

I'll have a new game-related post up in the next few days, hopefully.

And now off to do something where I'm not sitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments have been enabled. Please don't give me a reason to turn them back off.