Scanning...

Scanning...
There's nothing shiny in the solar system map. The solemn darkness eats away at your soul.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Still pretty, but nobody is around to notice.

A while back, I remapped for Charisma to train Command Center Upgrades 5.  That turned out to be a wise investment. So I've continued on that track, mostly with Trade skills and a few Social skills.  Customs Code Expertise is currently training to 5.  This is what I have in the pipeline before I consider remapping to Perception/Willpower to work on ship and combat skills again.


I've always wanted to max out those skills that increase the range of a Trader.  That 5th rank usually gives you access to the whole region from anywhere within it.  In about two months I will have them all maxed.  That will be nice as my exits pass through areas where I've stashed stuff in the past or during this adventure.  Relisting items will be simple and require no travel.  I've wanted to do this for years, but switching to Charisma hasn't made sense for a long time.  Back when I flew with others and worked on Leadership skills it did, but it's been a few years since then.

I didn't think Charisma would be of much use while living in a wormhole, with nobody around to appreciate it.  But the effect on my PI installations has been great, and finishing off these Trade skills has been a long time coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments have been enabled. Please don't give me a reason to turn them back off.