Scanning...

Scanning...
There's nothing shiny in the solar system map. The solemn darkness eats away at your soul.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Wrapping up loose ends

Saturday morning I woke up around 7:30 and got online by 8:30.  The hole to Bomana was still open and nearing the end of it's life.  Assuming it was a 16 hour wormhole, and that it was still pretty new when I found it, there were maybe 90 minutes left on it.  So I decided to haul out the gas I had stored and a few other things.

I put the gas up for sale in Danera, still shocked by the prices this stuff is maintaining.  Can't complain though, it's helping me out big time.  Nanoribbon buy orders were low, but not insulting, so I sold the one I had with me.  There were no NPC buy orders for Neural Network Analyzers so I held on to those for now.  Not really needing to bring anything else in at the time, I headed back to the wormhole.

There was more work to do however, I still had all the POS arrays I'd scooped the week before, and they were sitting in storage at my POS.  It turns out I got more than I thought, there were only 2x Stasis Web Batteries, but I had actually gotten 3x of each the Warp Disruption and White Noise Generation Batteries.  Switching to my alt, to use the extra capacity of his T1 hauler, I made two runs and got all that stuff out.  But now it was sitting in a hangar in Danera, owned by the wrong character.  Some quick corporation contracting fixed that problem, but time was running thin and I didn't want to get stuck outside again just to list them on the market.

I switched back to Niskin and accepted the contract.  Not knowing how long it would be before I'd see Khanid again, I decided to risk it.  I jumped out and sat cloaked near the hole, as my market skills would allow me to do everything from there.  Finally, being on the expensive side of the region could pay off.  There were batteries for sale in the region as low as the mid 3m ISK range, but everything on this side was near 8m ISK.  I listed everything I could for 7m ISK, except for one White Noise Generation Battery which was damaged.  It was only one jump away, but I didn't bother going to repair and repackage it, I'd deal with it later.  So I jumped back in and called it a day, heading upstairs to continue with SHIELD.

Sunday morning I logged in on my alt and things were quiet again.  On a whim I checked the dead POS grid from the week before.  It was still exactly as I had left it, minus that one gun that was shot after I died.  One Medium Pulse Laser Battery was left unanchored and 5ish Smalls sat there still anchored.  They weren't worth much, but free money is free money, so I decided to clear the field.  Using a CovOps I warped in to each cluster and unanchored everything, then grabbed his T1 hauler for the scooping.  With a couple of bounces I managed to get it all, the field was finally clear.

That was it for the weekend in EVE, but it was a happy weekend.  Tonight I'll start production on a crap-ton of fuel which should catch me up to where I want to be.  After that I need to figure out where I am ISK-wise, it's not as bad as it could be, but it's not good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments have been enabled. Please don't give me a reason to turn them back off.