Scanning...

Scanning...
There's nothing shiny in the solar system map. The solemn darkness eats away at your soul.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Final Preparations

Considering how often I use the Ship Maintenance Array and the Ammo Assembly Array you would think that when calculating my storage needs I would take them into account.  Somehow as I've been thinking about this, I've failed to account for them in any of my calculations.  Not only that, but once I realized what I had done, I still failed to add them the next time around.  Luckily I've been taking some additional precautionary steps.

It occurred to me several days ago that I could train up Industrial Command Ships a bit more on the alt that is going to be logged off in the Orca.  He was only a few hours from level 3 and a few days from level 4.  Since that directly increases cargo hold space, I paused my main and started training for that.  That should be complete in a day or two and then I'll return to the charisma plan on my main.

Over the weekend I logged in a few times, first on Saturday which found me some frigate holes and not much else of interest. Then on Sunday morning I logged in to a decent count of signatures, the most important of which was a K162 to Low-Sec.  It led to Ansasos, a 0.4 system in Kador, one jump from Iderion, a 0.5 system in Genesis.  I was familiar with the area as I have had a Research Agent in Iderion for a long time.  Low-Sec wouldn't have been the best option for what I needed to do with a T1 hauler, but in this low-traffic area the single jump to High-Sec was no big deal.

I took two trips with the alt in the T1 hauler, taking out loot and spare POS mods.  On the second trip I left the hauler in Iderion and flew back in my pod.  Then it was one trip with Niskin to fly out a Scythe.  Once I was out I sold what loot I could, listed the rest on the market, left the Scythe in Iderion, and flew back to the hole.

With that work completed, all that remains is tearing down the POS, packing it up and logging off in safespots.  The plan is to do that this coming weekend.  That would give me about four extra days of fuel on top of the seven I planned for.  Space shouldn't be an issue, I think I'll have some to spare, but if not I have extra Strontium I can dump to make room.  I'll probably login one more time before the weekend to double check everything, but it's looking good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments have been enabled. Please don't give me a reason to turn them back off.