Scanning...

Scanning...
There's nothing shiny in the solar system map. The solemn darkness eats away at your soul.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Loki

Like any good schizophrenic, I've got multiple ship hulls trained for multiple races to 5.  For cruisers that would be Minmatar, Amarr and Caldari.  So the question was always "which one?"

I know the Tengu is the obvious choice, but they are just so expensive.  The Legion had been my backup choice, especially with the unlimited ammo options and that my alt could skill into it easily.  But a recent thread on the wormhole forums kind of discouraged me from that.  The initial plan is to rat in null with this T3, so it needs damage type selection and flexibility.  The web range bonus for the Loki is very tempting, having flown a Rapier before and understanding the paper thinness of that ship.  I'm still playing around with fits, but I've already purchased the skills.  So Minmatar it is, for the first one.  It's only 26m for the books, per race.  So I'll have them all eventually anyway.

Now back to saving up for the ship in the first place!  It's ~484m ISK for the hull and subsystems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments have been enabled. Please don't give me a reason to turn them back off.